Every woman might be aware of the early warning signs of ovarian cancer but, many of them are less aware of the term ovarian cyst. In a study, it was found that nowadays n number of women are affected by dangerous polycystic ovary disease.
As there are many, who might not be aware of the condition, so let me put some light on it. Ovarian cysts occur when ovaries consist of numerous cysts. Although these cysts are not big in size, but if not treated on time they can turn large and dangerous.
In order to prevent any serious consequences of the disease, you should very well recognize the early signs of the disorder.
- Facing difficulty during the time of urination or sometimes frequent need to urinate.
- Painful menstruation or abnormal bleeding.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Continuous vomiting and nausea.
- Sudden weight gain.
- Loss of appetite or feeling full very fast.
- Rapid pain in the lower ache.
- Bloating or pain in the abdomen.
If you witness any of the symptoms listed above, do not ignore them, visit your doctor without any delay.