WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES
When Tej Biswokarma was just five years old, he went to fill a kerosene oil lamp in his parent’s home.
It was something he had done several times before with no trouble, but this time the lamp exploded.
Tej was left with burn marks covering 70 percent his body – and his mouth melted into his chest.
The blast left him unable to eat or speak, confined to life on a liquid diet.
But following life-changing surgery, the now 21-year-old is celebrating marriage and fatherhood.
Tej said: ‘I feel like I’ve been re-born.
‘I spent so many nights wondering what my future would be, how would I live? But since my surgery my life has completely turned around.’
Tragic: Tej Biswokarma, now 21, was just five years old when a kerosene oil lamp blew up in his face. Since he’s had life-changing surgery he say he feels ‘reborn’
Article Continues on: Next Page