If you want to avoid going to the dentist, the best option you have for removing plaque buildup is the DIY treatment we recommend here.
What you need:
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Dental pick
- Antiseptic mouth wash
1. Start by mixing 1 tbsp. baking soda with ½ tsp. salt in a small container. Wet your toothbrush then dip it into the mix. Brush your teeth as usual then spit. Make sure you brush for about five minutes.
2. Mix some hydrogen peroxide with some warm water then swish around your mouth for a minute, then spit and rinse with cool water.
3. Using a dental pick, remove the yellow tartar from your teeth. Don’t scrape too hard as you may damage your gums.
4. In the end, rinse your mouth with a sterile mouth wash. Repeat the treatment every two days.
Additional oral hygiene tips:
- Brush regularly using a soft brush and vertical movements. Make sure you also clean the space between your gums and teeth.
- Floss regularly.
- Spicy food can stimulate the production of saliva, which naturally cleans your
- Rub your teeth with an orange peel before going to bed to kill mouth bacteria that stick on your teeth. Don’t rinse afterwards.